If you are having Xiaomi Redmi mobile with then this article is very helpful to you. Because here in this post, we have discussed various aspects of Mi cloud find my device and we will come to know how to find lost Mi device with Mi cloud find my device feature.
Mi find my device app comes pre-installed in all Mi devices. You just have to turn on find my device in Mi mobile which we will discuss below in this post. And after enabling this feature you can track your lost Mi phone using your Mi cloud account login from any other mobile, laptop or PC.
Mi find my device
First of all we need to turn on Find Phone feature in Mi device. After that we can track our Mi mobile from any browser using Mi cloud account login. So let us know how to turn on find my device in Mi.
Turn on find my device in Mi
Turning Find Device feature on is the primary and most important step to track your Mi phone with Mi cloud account.
Follow the simple steps to enable Find my device in Mi phone:
- Go to System Settings >> Mi Account >> Sign In.
- Create Mi account if don’t have any Mi account and then sign in with that id.
- After sign in to Mi cloud account you can see Find Device option at bottom.
- Activate it by clicking on OK.
Mi phone track with Mi Cloud account
Once you have enabled Find Device option in Mi Cloud Account in your Mi device system settings, you can now locate or trace your Mi device by sign-in with the same id in Mi Cloud Account in any browser.
- Make sure there is internet connectivity in your mobile weather it is via WiFi or Mobile data.
- Go to Mi Cloud Account in any browser and sign-in with the same account you have used in your lost Mi device.
- Click on Find Device in Mi cloud account homepage.
- Click on Online option.
- Click on Locate Device option come in popup window.
- It will take some time to locate your device and the approximate location of your device will be shown on your browser.
- Now move to your lost device location and click on Noise option to ring your device. (You device will ring even if it is in silent or vibrate mode)
- You can now click on Lost Mode as it will provide you SIM changed information with other details.
- Now you can find your device.
We hope that this method will work for you if you are unable to find your Mi lost device with this method then your might like to wipe all of your important data including photos, videos, docs, contacts, SMS and call logs.
To delete all of your data stored in your mobile just click on Wipe Device as it will delete all of your data stored in your mobile. And your lost Mi device will be set to factory reset settings.
How to turn off find device in Mi
If you thing Find Device feature is useless or draining your mobile battery then you would like to turn this feature off. So follow the simple steps given below to turn off find device feature in Mi phone.
- Open the Mi Cloud Account.
- Login using your Mi Account and go to Find Device.
- List of your device will be shown.
- Choose what device you wish to open.
- Click on the three dots on the upper right corner.
- Find the option to turn off Find Device.
How to fix Mi find my device closed unexpectedly
In some Mi smartphones Mi find device app is having issue and app is crashing unexpectedly. This is happening frequently with AirTel users. If you have installed My Airtel app in your mobile then please uninstall this app to fix the Mi find device app crash issue.
If you are not an Airtel user and doesn’t have My Airtel app installed in your mobile then you should update your mobile to the latest available version as this is the known issue and Xiaomi and Airtel will fix this issue in near future updates.
Mi find my device apk
|File Name||Mi Find device|
|File Size||01 MB|
|Supported devices||Android 11+|
More Related Posts